All applicants must have a minimum of 8-10 years industry experience in order to apply. No 3rd party resumes accepted.
JOB ID: 899190MB
LOCATION: Plano, TX
DURATION: 3-6 month contract
1. Execute & verify accounting and financial reports developed in Business Objects while following best practices for test planning and execution.
2. Design and plan test cases for functional report requirements; QA and document activities in Quality Center
3. Collaborate well with the Testing Project Manager and Reporting Delivery Manager.
4. Ability to review reports for trends, outliers, quality, data structure, report validity and data details
5. Responsible for ensuring the full workflow of the reporting request is followed, documented and closed.
6. Works with Manager to communicate test results and ensure delivery of quality Reporting solutions.
7. Monitor and track the progress of test execution and defects for all reports and escalate when needed to upper management
8. Develop SQL using databases such as Oracle/SQL*Server, BI reports/dashboards in BI tools, etc., to meet established service level requirements for bug fixes and enhancements
9. Self-driven and excellent planning and execution skills with a proven ability to establish and meet impactful goals and objectives
10. Performs related duties as assigned
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills especially when interacting with end users. Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
12. Flexible and able to work in a changing environment and adjust when needed and also have an organized structured method of completing assignments.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A minimum of a bachelor of science in Computer Science, CIS/MIS or equivalent degree from an accredited four year institution
Some experience with accounting reports preferred
Experience using Quality Center for test case planning and execution
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
8 - 10 years Business Intelligence infrastructure and applications design/build/maintain experience and developing reports, dashboards, and portals using standard tools such as Business Objects and heterogeneous databases such as Oracle, SQL*Server, etc.
Have you thought about your career lately? Or are you looking for that next great assignment? Challenging and rewarding work, technologically advanced environments with internationally recognized clients, direct client relationships. If these are a few of the things that have crossed your mind, consider RCG Global Services. As one of the largest global professional services firms in North America, RCG has been recognized by the Global Services 100 for outstanding global delivery maturity. Our services include Business Consulting, Business Intelligence & Data Delivery, Development & Integration, QA & Software Testing, Application Management, and Project Management. Our services encompass the full range of Staffing, as well as Solutions Offerings in Business & Technology Planning, Business Intelligence & Data Delivery, Development & Integration/SOA, Project Management, QA & Software Testing and Application Management.
Join this elite team and experience delivery excellence the RCG way - great consultants providing exceptional service to top-notch clients! Be it a long term career move, or a contracting assignment, RCG Global Services has a place for you!!
Our opportunities are numerous... If your skills and experience meet the minimum required experience for this opportunity, please e-mail your resume complete with the requisition number listed on the job posting, to email@example.com
For more information on our company and benefit programs, please visit us at www.rcggs.com
RCG Global Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V